Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I'm sitting here in the airport waiting for our flight to be called and trying to write this last goodbye post. I find I have no words, which must mean my heart just isn't ready to say goodbye.

Last night we all gathered around for a farewell dinner and each told the group about their favorite moment during the trip. Many spoke of the education at the Palmach or the emotions of seeing Yad Vashem and one told of the overwhelming spiritual connection she felt while standing at the Western Wall. I spoke about my love of the kibbutz life style (just kidding). I actually spoke about how touched I am being in this land, that the concept of Aliyah is no longer a word but a potential reality.

One of our travelers has already posted his favorite highlights and I really recommend you click through to get the full Brotherhood trip experience. http://www.evanzucker.com/israel/

Shalom Israel and Lehitraot!

No comments:

Post a Comment